Friday, December 26, 2008

Morinda Citrifolia

Botanical Name : Morinda Citrifolia
Common Name : Noni, Indian Mulberry
About Morinda Citrifolia :
Morinda Citrifolia grows wild and cultivated. It is being used for various treatment like joint pains, immune problems, pain relief, cellular regeneration etc. Morinda citrifolia fruits contain of the number of enzymes (proteins) and alkaloids which are considered to be a boon for the health. According to research done, its fruit helps in stimulating the immune system, regulating cell function and cellular regeneration of damaged cells. It is also found very useful for supporting the nervous and structural systems (especially pain in joints) and for skin health. It has gained immerse popularity because of the evidence which has proved that it is good against fighting fatigue, depression, sexual dysfunction and arthritis. Morinda citrifolia is also considered as the excellent source of beneficial acids,
Avail the list of Morinda Citrifolia Suppliers through online directory of Indian Suppliers.
More information about the Morinda Citrifolia : http://www.motherherbs.com/morinda-citrifolia.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i have tried many products before, but none of them gave me instant results like herbal did. After one day of use, I had people comment on my skin. It's a great natural product, which leaves your skin feeling wonderful after every use. I'm so thrilled, that I've finally found a product that is great for my skin and suits the climate I live in. I would recommend Lass Cosmetics to anyone.